Delicious and pretty easy. Unfortunately, it is not the most photogenic dish, so no image for you to salivate over.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
1 lb Beef Liver
1/2 cup Flour
2 tbs Butter
1 cup Beef Stock
1 tbs Sour Cream
Handful Fresh Dill
(served over Egg Noodles)
1. Season Liver with Salt/Pepper.
2. Dredge through Flour.
3. Melt Butter in hot pan and saute Liver over medium heat.
4. In separate pan, saute Onion.
5. Add Sour Cream to Beef Stock (temper if you need to).
6. Add Onions and Sour Cream/Beef Stock mixture to Liver.
7. Cover and simmer on low-medium for 15-20 minutes.
8. Serve over Egg Noodles.
9. Garnish with Fresh Dill.
Yield: 2-4 servings
For more recipes, check out my personal recipes at: