Wednesday, July 8, 2009

July 8 - Blank Canvas (or Five Minutes of Random Thoughts)

Tonight I stare at blank canvas.

I have to work Saturday... I guess I have no excuse not to start putting my Post-Mortem documents together.

Just saw "The Boys: The Sherman Brothers' Story" - and I still do not know why their families stopped speaking to each other for 40 years.

It's 9:29PM and I'm not sure if Mark is coming over to watch "So You Think You Can Dance" - I hope he's OK - he was working late.

I'm converting all four seasons of "The Angry Beavers" cartoons from .avi to .mpg so I can burn them DVD. I loved this show.

Finishing "The Apprentice UK" (I dozed off last night) and not sure what I'll watch next (should Mark not come over). I might go to sleep early (very early).

Hungry, but too late to eat anything. Maybe a big glass of water will help me.

Five minutes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment